- Log in to ABCproxy and click “Recharge”
- Redirect to the ABCproxy pricing page and select a plan
- Enter the country/state/city, from which you want to obtain IP addresses, then click “Search”
- Right click on the proxy you want, select “Forward port to proxy”, then choose a port that is free
- You can check if the chosen proxy is available in the “Today List” section
- Click “Port Forward List” and copy the information (IP address and port) of the proxy you want.
- Open an existing or configure a new profile as for your needs. Copy the proxy information from your ABC S5 Proxy account and paste them into the Connection section.
- Test the Proxy, then start and enjoy your new IP!
Using Kameleo with ABC S5 Proxy