If you use the older version of Kameleo and you would like to update the software, this is a guide for you.
Note: only the cookies can be exported/imported!
- Your profile must be similar to the profile in the newer version. Check your profile details.
- Click on Tools → Cookie Import & Export
- Select all Cookies on the check box, then Export to the Clipboard.
- In 2.x search for a similar profile
- Go to Edit. Note: You should start and stop a new profile to enable editing!
- Click on the right top on the three dots and select Cookie Import & Export.
- Select clipboard Import. You can also import from .json files.
- Paste the code, then click on Import.
- Then you can check the imported cookies on the new version of Kameleo.