This article will help you to set up Kameleo v2 with the 911 S5 Client using the built-in proxy manager.
Things you will need
- 911.re account and their Client (911 S5 Client)
- Kameleo v2
Set up 911.re
- Login to the client
- Add a random program to the program list (We won’t use it because we will set up a global proxy in the program, but it is recommended. Otherwise, the 911 S5 Client doesn’t let us choose a proxy)
- Configure the Settings
- Take the checkbox out from the ‘Auto change TimeZone’ (Kameleo will handle this)
- Select Custom Proxy Port. We set up 24450, we recommend using this. (Don’t forget to click the Save button)
- Take the checkbox out from the ‘Auto close program when change proxy’ (Don’t forget to click the Save button)
- Select Other Proxy Tools
- Choose a proxy from the ProxyList
- Double click one of them
Set up Kameleo
- In Kameleo, on the profile edit page, in the Connection box find the Proxy settings.
- You need to select SOCKS5 proxy as a type.
- You need to set up the host as 127.0.0.1 (please don't use "localhost")
- And set up the port you provided before (24450)
- You don't need to set up any Authentication as the 911 S5 Client will handle it.