Things you will need:
- Download Proxifier Client: https://www.proxifier.com/
- 911.re account and their Client (911 S5 Client)
(We used 911.re because the community was sending support tickets about that they want to use Kameleo with 911.re. We also have an article about vip72)
We show you everything in this video as well. For a more detailed explanation read the guide below.
This video was created with Kameleo v1.2 please read the article below to make it work with Kameleo v2 (but please consider using the built-in proxy manager)
Set up 911.re
- Login to the client
- Add a random program to the program list (We won’t use it because we will set up a global proxy in the program, but it is recommended. Otherwise the 911 S5 Client doesn’t let us choose a proxy)
- Configure the Settings
- Take the checkbox out from the ‘Auto change TimeZone’ (Kameleo will handle this)
- Select Custom Proxy Port. We set up 24450 in the Kameleo.ppx profile, so we recommend using this. (Don’t forget to click Save button)
- Take the checkbox out from the ‘Auto close program when change proxy’ (Don’t forget to click Save button)
- Select Other Proxy Tools (We will still use Proxifier, but we don’t like how the 911 S5 Client is changing the settings of Proxifier if you select ‘Proxifier Standard Edition’)
- Choose a proxy from the ProxyList
- Double click one of them
Be careful: if Proxifier is running you may connect to 911.re, so exit Proxifier
Set up Proxifier
- We provide you the Kameleo.ppx file
- You can import it to Proxifier (read below)
- It still needs some configuration
NOTE: If you change settings in 911 S5 Client Proxifier can often be closed so don’t forget to start it again.
- Go to Profile->Proxy Servers
- Set up 911.re as on the screenshot
- Note that the Port should be the same as you set up in 911 S5 Client as a Custom port
- Go to Profile->Proxification Rules
- Set up extra rules and default rule like on the screenshot
- If you use the Kameleo.ppx you will only have to change the Default rule to Proxy SOCKS5 911.re
- Rule name Default means that all the traffic will go thru the Proxy Socks5 (911.re)
- Rule name Kameleo, Kameleo2a, Kameleo2s means that the app will connect to our servers directly. Without it, it won’t be able to connect
- Rule name Localhost is also required
- Rule name chromedriver is also needed, otherwise, it won’t work with Chrome.
- Rule name 911.re is required, so the 911 S5 Client can connect to the web directly. You can copy the Applications from here:
Client.exe; ProxyTool.exe; Client_hall.exe; Socket.exe; forward.exe; newsocket.exe; newforward.exe; lineupd.exe; vpnclient.exe ;
Set these exactly as it is in the picture. If it still not working please send a support ticket with a screenshot of your settings.
- To prevent DNS leaks these settings are also recommended
- Go to Profile->Name Resolution
- Follow the screenshot
Handling Direct connections
- To set up correctly
- Go to Profile->Advanced
- Uncheck the ‘Handle Direct Connections’
We provide Kameleo.ppx file. It is a Proxifier profile file. We set up most of the above configs for you, but it still needs some review, because this is universal for all the proxy providers and needs some minor changes on different choices.
- In Proxifier: File->Import Profile: Select the Kameleo.ppx
Set up Kameleo
- Now as you use Kameleo, the internet traffic will go through the socks5 proxy so you are all set. No need to set things up in Kameleo. Make sure that inside Kameleo the Proxy is set to None.
- Actually, your regular internet traffic will go through the proxy. You can check it on whoer.net. (Except the Edge Browser)
We recommend you set the timezone correctly to your proxy. For example, if you select a proxy from California, set the timezone to GMT-8. For even better privacy use the geolocation spoofing and set the longitude and latitude to the proxy's real location.
Problems that can occur
- If there is no internet in Kameleo (ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED) you most likely didn’t set the Extra Rule properly. Check the screenshot above again
- If whoer.net still sees your normal IP, the Default Rule in Proxifier is not set properly.
- The proxy you use can go down / unreachable during you use it. Then there will be no internet. You will have to pick another proxy in the 911 S5 Client. If the Client is not working, exit Proxifier temporarily.
We hope that with these setups you can use Kameleo with Proxifier. If still not please consider using the built-in proxy manager or send us a support ticket with a detailed description and screenshots.