In this article we will make clear some basic information on how Kameleo works and how can every customer be a confident user.
What are the Base profiles?
A base profile contains all the information that specifies your browser fingerprint. Several of them can be configured manually, but some of them are not. This technique of browser fingerprint spoofing results in a consistent browser fingerprint, which makes you undetected on the web.
Data inherited from the base profile:
- Platform, OS, Browser and its version, language (can’t be configured)
- User Agent (can’t be configured)
- HTTP headers (can’t be configured)
- Navigator Object (can’t be configured)
- Browser Plugins (can’t be configured)
- System Fonts (can be configured but not recommended)
- WebGL Metadata (can be configured but not recommended)
- Screen resolution (can be configured but not recommended)
Base Profiles are coming from real devices from all over the world. They are harvested by our team, tested against dozens of machine learning algorithms, and configured for use in bypassing security systems.
If you click on New Profile, you can filter Base Profiles by Device Type, Language and region, OS and Browser type.
All profiles are unique. If you select the profiles with the same attributes, they will have a different browser fingerprint.
What is a Virtual Browser Profile?
The Virtual Browser Profiles are listed on your Dashboard. They can be saved in .kameleo files and store the following:
- every setup of the browser fingerprint from the Base profile
- your settings, e.g. proxy or manual geolocation
- browsing history
You can save, load and share these files. Here is a video about the process:
Or an article: Save and load Virtual Browser Profiles
Also, we would like to mention here, that we do not recommend using any fingerprint blocker application and extensions. More information: Why not use fingerprint blockers?