We receive plenty of support tickets with just a couple of words like "Can not log in", "Not working", "Error message". To help you faster we would like to ask you to send as much information about the problem as you can.
What information do we need?
- Your OS version, Your Kameleo version, and login name
- What you try to do? How did you try to do it?
- What is the error you see exactly?
- How can we reproduce your issue?
How can you provide more info?
Often we ask for these details about your issue, so why don’t you send it to us in advance so we save time for you.
- Screenshots about the issue:
- Your profile settings
- The webpage you have problems with
- Video about reproduction
- Your profile file (.kameleo file)
- Your logs. See in our article how to get the logs.
Send us logs
Your logs can be very useful for us. See in our article how to get the logs.
Browser console log
In cases when an error happens while browsing we will need the logs from the browser.
- Press ‘F12’ while you are in the browser.
- Find the ‘Console’ tab.
- Copy the logs and send them to us.
Imagine that you just send us a ticket with the text: “Can’t log in”. What we will ask instantly is the above extra information that you can provide. But as our support is a 72h service you may wait 3 days until you receive this message. Then you will have to wait 3 more days for a proper answer. So please be clever and save time for yourself, and send us the above details.