Kameleo has a subscription-based model. You can buy monthly subscriptions on our website. Consider buying a longer subscription since it will have a cheaper daily cost.
To process your payments we use multiple payment gateways. This means that once you finish your order you will be redirected to one of our partner's websites where the payment will be processed. This is a 100% secure way of online payments.
We do our best to provide multiple payment options worldwide, during the checkout you can see all available payment methods. Currently, we do not accept credit card payments.
For added privacy we accept cryptocurrency transactions via BitPay:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- USD Tokens
For your convenience we also support special local payment methods:
Please note selecting a local payment method adds a 2% handling fee to your order.
Paying with cryptocurrencies
- In our website add your billing information at checkout
- You will be redirected to the BitPay payment gateway. It is a 100% secure way of paying with cryptocurrencies. BitPay invoices are now both payment protocol and peer-to-peer compatible, so you can use almost any wallet to pay. Find the suggested wallets on this link.
- Choose the preferred coin (BTC, BCH, ETH, USD Tokens).
- Open your wallet and pay.
- Despite all the processes are automated it can take some time to activate your account:
- The funds have to arrive to BitPay (it depends on the blockchain speed)
- The transaction needs 2 confirmations (as every other online service)
- Once the funds are confirmed your subscription is fully activated
If you cannot log in to your account for 2 hours after the transaction is confirmed then you should send us a support ticket. Please be patient.