Kameleo has a subscription-based model. You can buy monthly subscriptions on our website. Consider buying a longer subscription since it will have a cheaper daily cost.
We do our best to provide multiple payment options worldwide, during the checkout you can see all available payment methods. Currently, we do not accept credit card payments.
For added privacy we accept cryptocurrency transactions via BitPay:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Ethereum (ETH)
For your convenience we also support special local payment methods:
Please note selecting a local payment method adds a 2% handling fee to your order.
Please note that in order to make a cryptocurrency payment with BitPay you will need a compatible wallet.
To process your payments we use different payment gateways. This means that once you check out your order you will be redirected to one of our partner's websites where the payment will be processed. This is a 100% secure way of paying.
Paying with cryptocurrencies
- In our webshop, you will have to add some billing information at checkout.
- You will be redirected to the BitPay payment gateway. It is a 100% secure way of paying in cryptocurrencies.
- Choose the preferred coin (BTC, BCH, ETH).
- Open your wallet and pay.
- Despite all the processes are automated it can take some time to activate your account:
- The crypto coins have to arrive to BitPay (it depends on the blockchain capacity)
- It needs 2 confirmations (as every other online service)
- The BitPay Payment Gateway notifies our servers about the successful payment
- Your account is registered as an active user.
If you cannot log in to your account for 2 hours after the transaction is confirmed then you should send us a support ticket. Please be patient.
The process is quite the same in the case of the local payment methods.