In most cases, we need you to send your log files which may contain a lot of useful information for our developer team about the issue you have.
Kameleo log files
- The log files will be in the Logs folder next to Kameleo.ClientGUI.exe This usually means the C:\Program Files\Kameleo Team\Kameleo\Logs folder. On each day a new log file is generated. Find the relevant log file and attach them to your support ticket.
- If the log files are larger than 7 MB, upload them to your preferred file hosting site and send us the download link:
- Copy the output of the Self Diagnostics window to your support ticket
- See the article about Self Diagnostics.
Browser console log
In cases when an error happens while browsing we will need the logs from the browser.
- Press ‘F12’ while you are in the browser.
- Find the ‘Console’ tab.
- Copy the logs and send to us.