The more members our community has, the more diverse way Kameleo is used. When someone wants to use multiple profiles at the same time they will need different IP addresses for them. If someone gets a dedicated IP, Port, Username, Password for a proxy, one can easily set up multiple profiles with different IP addresses at the same time. But what if I want to use 911 S5 Client Proxies?
Here is our tutorial.
Get multiple IPs with 911 S5 Client
You will have to set up 911 S5 Client, then you will have to use the port forward list ability.
Setup 911 S5 Client
- Login to the client
- Add a random program to the program list (We won’t use it because we will set up a global proxy in the program, but it is recommended. Otherwise the 911 S5 Client doesn’t let us choose a proxy)
- Configure the Settings
- Take the checkbox out from the ‘Auto change TimeZone’ (Kameleo will handle this)
- Select Custom Proxy Port. We recommend you to use 24450 (Don’t forget to click Save button)
- Take the checkbox out from the ‘Auto close program when change proxy’ (Don’t forget to click Save button)
- Select Other Proxy Tools (We will still use Proxifier, but we don’t like how the 911 S5 Client is changing the settings of Proxifier if you select ‘Proxifier Standard Edition’)
Use Forward Port to Proxy function
Instead of simply double-clicking on a proxy, right-click on it and select Forward Port to Proxy.
Then you can allocate different proxies to different ports.
By clicking the PortForwardList you can see which proxy is assigned to which port.
Then you will only have to set up the correct ports in Kameleo's built-in proxy manager.
Then the IP addresses will be different for each profile.
To be able to set up even more IP Addresses you have to set up a bigger Port Forward range in 911 S5 Client's Settings page.
Here is a short video created by our team. See how it works
This video was created by using Kameleo v1.9.7. In Kameleo v2 it is even easier.
Here is a short video created by the 911.re team. See how it works
Get multiple IPs with 911 S5 Client - with Sandboxie and Kameleo v1.9.7
This is another solution by using Sandboxie.
First, you have to download and install Sandboxie. This is a Windows software that creates a sandbox environment for a program.
Then you have to create multiple sandboxes in the Sandboxie app.
One instance of 911 S5 Client will run in each Sandbox.
And they will expose different ports where the connection will be possible.
Simply drag and drop the Client.exe from the 911 S5 Client and assign it to a new sandbox.
You will see 2 instances of 911 S5 Client running on your PC. Those will be visible on the Sandboxie dashboard as well.
Set up the proxies
Now that you have 2 different 911 S5 Clients you can set up 2 different proxy ports and 2 different IP addresses.
Then you can set up different ports in Kameleo’s built-in proxy management as on the above picture.
So you will have different IPs in the 2 browsers.